Dellinger Incorporated's Highway Division was established in 1986 and has built over 200 projects across North and South Carolina. Our clients include the NCDOT, SCDOT, CSX, US Forest Service and private developers.
Dellinger's Bridge Division has the capabilities to provide the following services:
- Design/Build Bridge or Culvert Packages
- Site Evaluation and value engineering
Our crews have the ability to build or provide the following:
Concrete cored slab or box beam bridges
Steel girder bridges
Concrete beam bridges
Steadfast prefabricated bridges
Aluminum, steel and concrete arch culverts
Steel, Wood, Pipe and concrete pile installations
Pipe piers for water and sewer lines
The following is a list of selected projects constructed by our Highway Division.
- 1 precast concrete bottomless culvert, 1 aluminum arch culvert, 1 Design-Build bridge for Lennar Homes’ Waterside at The Catawba community – Fort Mill, SC
- Experimental four-span bridge in conjunction with Clemson University – Kershaw, SC
- 5 concrete girder bridges totaling 1,105 feet on the Monroe Bypass – Monroe, NC
- 180-foot Single span 72” steel girder bridge over Norfolk-Southern Railway – Chocowinity, NC
- Construct a new 705’ reinforced concrete bridge across the Diversion Canal between Lake Moultrie and Lake Marion – Cross, SC
View some of the work from our private and Department of Transportation projects completed by our Highway Division.